This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
For regular, up-to-date news, (1) refer to our GoogleClassroom and/or (2) refer to the weekly newsletter sent out by Mr. Compton on Mondays.
- Students will follow teacher instructions when given.
- Students will be on time to class, with their materials, and in their assigned seat.
- Students will speak at appropriate times: raising their hand, waiting to be called on, and speaking with an appropriate volume.
- Students will remain in their seat unless they have been given permission or instruction to move.
- Everyone will respect other people’s personal space, feelings, and belongings. (In other words, keep your hands to yourself; if you can’t say something nice, stay quiet; and, don’t touch things that don’t belong to you.)
- Students should complete all work to the best of their ability and turn it in on time and be prepared for assessments.
- Students should use the bathroom and/or get water during class changes.