This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Welcome to a new year in 7th grade English Language Arts
Remember to check my Google Classrooms for Advisory or ELA, information whenever you are absent or if you need to refresh your memory on our class work. Those class codes will be given out in class on Monday, 8/15.
This is a great way to stay on top of the content!
- Come to class prepared to learn with paper, pencil, charged computer, charger, and earbuds.
- Treat each other and teacher with respect.
- Be in assigned seats, working when tardy bell rings.
- Be familiar with and follow school expectations, including dress code and cell phone/computer usage.
- Be responsible to make up work when class is missed.
- Participate in activities (individually or in group work)
I am also the Jr. Beta Sponsor here at WCMS where we have a VERY active chapter! Students must maintain all A's and B's, and may not accrue any discipline points in a school year in order to be members. Members are also required to attend at least 2 after school meetings and volunteer in the community for at least 3 hours, outside of the school day. We support WCMS, Manna Cafe, and The Teacher Warehouse, and we strive to make volunteer opportunities available to all members.
All members who meet the grade and discipline requirements will be invited to join after grades have been posted for the first nine weeks, but membership requirements are monitored all school year.