This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Please see my Google Classroom for updated work if you are absent and/or quarantined. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions!
I am also the Yearbook Adviser, Sewing Club sponsor and involved with the WCMS Dance Team.
We are all here for the same reason: TO LEARN!! Therefore, I expect everyone to come to class everyday prepared and ready to learn.
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible and Prepared
- Do Your Best
- Be Cooperative
Computer Literacy SUPPLY LIST:
(Please bring these items every day to class)
- Laptop computer (once they are issued by the school) (NOTE: A padded computer sleeve/case is highly recommended)
- Power Cord (that came with your laptop)
- Personal Headphones/Ear Buds
- OPTIONAL: Stylus, Coloring Supplies, External Mouse if you are more comfortable with one
How I use PowerSchool Flags:
- "Mi" - Missing work needs to be turned in for full credit
- "Ab" - Absent work needs to be turned in for full credit.
- "Co" - Collected, Not for grade
- "In" - Incomplete
- "La" - Late work was not ready by the beginning of class on the due date. Can be turned in for up to a 70%D as full credit.